Monday, December 8, 2008

Who is God


My God is a Trinity God
God the Father
God the Son, Jesus Christ, and
God the Holy Spirit

He is the Creator of this whole universe
Things that can be seen and things that cannot be seen
All are created by Him, sustained by Him and listened to Him
The heaven declare the glory of God
The skies proclaim the work of His hands

He is a gracious and faithful Father
Full of grace, full of love, full of mercy
He is a great Teacher
Full of wisdom, full of understanding, full of knowledge

He is a trustworthy Friend and Counsellor
He knows me better than anyone in this world, and
He will show me how to bring the best out of me
He sees the man whom I will be, and
He will never cease to work in me till the work comes into completion
He understands my weakness and my struggles, and
He will always be there to help me to overcome them
He knows my heart
He knows my desire
He knows that I love Him
He knows that I want to see His glory display
He knows that I want to be a useful vessel for Him
He knows that I am not perfect
He knows that I am powerless
He knows that I will fall in the future
He knows me
He knows my name
He knows my heart

Thus
He says
Trust Me
Abide in Me
Follow Me
Believe Me
Know Me
I AM WITH YOU

So
Dare to seek, and
You will find
Dare to ask, and
You will receive answer
Dare to knock, and
The door will be opened to you
Dare to dream,
I will show you more
Dare to believe,
I will show you greater things
Dare to proclaim,
I will uphold them
Dare to try even though you are uncertain,
I will guide you to the right path

As long as your heart is in-tune with Mine,
Fear no evil
Fully alive
Go
Run
Fly
Shout it out
Let the whole world know that
My God is mighty to save
My God is worthy of all praises

My God, My God, My God
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory
Thank You, O Lord! Amen!

No comments: